Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Kalrissan Rottweilers and Central Bearded Dragons

Sound Mind, Sound Body

You need to have a licence to keep reptiles in Australia. You can get this by

applying to Environment and Heritage Protection (EHP) - go to Permits and

Licencing Management (PALM).

You will also need specific set-up requirements for each species of reptile

you want to keep. We can advise on these requirements. This is essential to

the health and well-being of your reptile. You will not get a reptile from us if

you do not have a correct set-up for species. We also provide booklets for

care with each of our lizards. 

Baby Central Bearded Dragons

available now - 2017. These babies

are from very highly coloured

parents from lines carrying high

orange, red, yellow and lavender.

A CARE booklet is supplied with all